The other day I took a survey for Kiddie Kandids and they emailed me a 50 dollar coupon! Sweet! I love when I get free stuff! So I booked an appointment for the kids to get some pictures taken. I was a bit skeptical if we could actually get the kids to smile and be happy for the pictures. So when picture day arrived, the kids were actually happy and I didn't even have to fight to get Vanessa to wear what I wanted her too! Things were looking good, until...
we arrived at the studio. It was a totally different story! Owen hated every single minute of it! He kept grabbing our hands and pointing to the door. He wanted out of there as fast as possible! We let Vanessa go first in hopes of that calming Owen down. Vanessa did very well. She smiled and posed and looked so cute! Owen calmed down just enough for them to get a few pictures of him (he wasn't smiling but at least he wasn't screaming in all of them). We were able to get a few good pictures of the two of them. The best part about it was that we didn't have to pay for them!
Click here to see the proofs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Ha ha! I laughed at some of those cute ones of Owen! What a funny, adorable boy! Aliyah would have done the same thing. All of Vanessa's turned out so cute! I love her smile and she looks good in that outfit. Good luck picking a favorite! They all turned out great! And for free too. Wow! Give Vanessa and Owen hugs and kisses from their Aunt Michelle.
Post a Comment