Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Markers!

So I have been looking for simple but fun ideas to do with the kids while stuck inside the house. Can I just say that I really really really want Spring to come! I think we are all driving each other a little crazy being cooped up in the house all day long. Anyway, I found an idea for the kids using a mirror and washable markers. I couldn't take down our big mirror in the entryway so I settled for the mirror on the back of our bedroom door. Things got a little messy but thankfully it was washable. Vanessa and Owen loved coloring on the mirror and accidentally on the door :) I am just happy that I was able to entertain them for a bit and that they enjoyed it. Vanessa was very proud of her drawings so we left it up until Daddy came home so he could see it.

Owen had a little too much fun eating the markers. I couldn't keep them out of his mouth! I'm pretty sure they don't taste that good.
Our Little Artist!
I am starting to think that being an artist is one of Vanessa's many talents that she is developing.

No comments: