It seems that most of our weekends have a common theme...busy, busy, busy!
To start the weekend off, I made a sand castle cake for a wedding. It took a lot of time to build and apply the brown sugar but the end product was definitely worth it. It was really fun seeing the end product.
After setting up the cake, I rushed off to Pleasant Grove to my friend, Dani's, baby shower. She looks so darn cute pregnant and I am so excited for them to have their first baby boy! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Today, Sunday, we woke up early and headed to Logan for our friend's baby blessing. It was so foggy the most of the drive except for in Sardine Canyon. Logan was so cold and it made us glad to not be living there anymore. We do miss it though. I loved Logan and how close everything was. It definitely was a great time in our lives. While in Logan, we went and visited the Jones family. They will be moving to Colorado in a few weeks and we are sad to see them go. They are such great friends and we will miss them terribly. We are excited though that they were able to find a good job!
We got home early today and just relaxed. It felt so good to not have to do anything and just relax and enjoy our family and home. I did find time to sit down and make some beaded bracelet watch bands. They turned out so cute and are so easy and fun to make. Here are a few that I made.










No comments:
Post a Comment