So I have been trying to find new ideas to keep Vanessa entertained at home. I bought a book called 365 Activities for Toddlers and one of the ideas was to let them paint the bath tub prior to bathing. I was a little nervous about this but then thought "What the heck?!"
Vanessa and I had so much fun painting the tub all sorts of colors. We also loved making hand prints and foot prints. It is a messy activity but well worth it. It also motivates you to clean the tub. It entertained Vanessa for about an hour which was great! I think this will become a regular activity at our house.
Another activity that we are going to try tonight before bed is called "Jungle Hunting." You hide the kid's stuffed animals around the house and then turn off all the lights. Using a flashlight, you go through the house trying to find the animals. The end of the activity will be in the kid's bedroom. I am excited to try this one. I think it will be a hit!










1 comment:
Jungle hunting sounds great. I'm going to try that one, too! Thanks for the idea.
P.S. The sand castle cake is awesome!
Post a Comment