Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LIPS ON!!





Vanessa is such a girlie girl like her mom. Today, we had a lot of fun putting "lips on" as Vanessa calls it. She picked the brightest red she could find. Which by the way, stains your lips. It is a good thing that I don't need to go anywhere today.

We giggled, posed, and took some fun pictures together. Putting lipstick on her is the only way we can get her to smile and pose for pictures. What a silly but very adorable little girl! I love her so much! She reminds me a lot of how I was when I was little. Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Look at my very pretty ladies. I am one lucky guy. Love you lots.

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

That is so cute and fun. Love the "lips on!" You look fabulous! I also enjoyed catching up on all the posts! I love all the pictures. Sounds like a great Christmas and New Years. I miss you tons! I like your haircut Sabrina! Hope things are going well with Mark's new job. Give Vanessa and Owen big hugs for me! Love ya lots!

Sally said...

You are both too cute!

Dani said...

What cute girls!!!