Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fun in the Snow!




For New Year's Day we decided to go have some fun playing in the snow. We haven't had the opportunity to go and play in the snow because of how busy we have been over the last few weeks. But we finally did it and we had such a great time with the kids and Mark's family. The kids looked so darn cute all bundled up in their snow suits. They reminded me of big marshmallows.

We had fun building a snowman and sledding down a hill in the backyard. Vanessa thought sledding was so much fun. After going down the hill, she would say, "I want to go sledding again, again!!" We took Owen for a ride as well and he was not sure what to think about it. He didn't last too long outside before he fell asleep. I guess it just was not that interesting to him. Not yet anyway. I have a feeling that next year, we won't be able to get him to come in.

Vanessa and I also went and played on the swings. She loves to sing and I even did an underdog with her and she loved it. She get saying, "More underdog." We love having our kids! They make life so much more fun and enjoyable!

I don't enjoy being out in the cold much but it was such a perfect day to play outside. We are glad that we took that opportunity to play with our kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun fun!!! Playing in the snow is so so much fun! Especially when you have so many fun people to do it with! :)