On Saturday we had the chance to go down and visit my parents in Delta. We had a lot of fun playing games, visiting, watching the Utah vs BYU game, the Jazz game and just being together.
Vanessa sure loved being there and playing with Grandpa and Grandma Mendoza, Uncle Cody, Reagan and Aunt Maria. Grandpa gave her an remote control car and some puzzles. She had a blast with the car and loved sitting down and putting the puzzle together. It is always so nice to be able to go down and visit my family. I love them so much and miss seeing them.
Every time we are down, we go and visit Great Grandma Rowley. She is so full of life and one of my most favorite people in this world. I love her so much and I want my kids to know her too because she is the BEST! She wasn't feeling too good on Sunday. She had a dizzy spell but she still was up for visitors. Owen really enjoyed sitting on her lap and Vanessa was a little shy but started to warm up right before we left. It was so good to see her and my family. I am excited for Christmas when we get to see them again!










2 comments:
Such fun pictures! I wish we were able to get down to see Grandma more. Seeing those pictures, I can see my dad looks a lot like her!
Owen is getting so big! Cute pictures. Sounds like a great time in Delta.
Post a Comment