So this week has come and gone so quickly. I guess it does that when you are staying busy. Kimberly asked me to make her a castle cake for her Princess Birthday Ball. I took on the challenge. It took me awhile to make but it turned out so cute!!
While driving to her house, we hit some bumps and the cake started to fall apart. I was so mad!! It took me so long to make and Kimber wasn't able to see it all nice and pretty. We were lucky enough to salvage it and it was presentable. This was my first big tragedy with cakes! Next time I will give it extra support so it won't happen again!
The party looked really fun. Vanessa got to dress up in her Cinderella dress and go to. She was shy at first, of course, but she soon warmed up and had a lot of fun.
Mark, being such an amazing husband, decided to take me out to the movie to calm me down and get my mind off of the cake. We went and saw the new "Avitar" movie. I was a little skeptical at first but in the end I absolutely loved it. It is a great movie and has really awesome graphics! Mark saved the night for me and I am really glad that I got to spend a few hours with him on a date!










No comments:
Post a Comment