So this morning while I was getting Owen down for his nap, Vanessa decided that she wanted to take a bubble bath. She came in to get me and said, "I put bubbles in the tub!" I go in to investigate and sure enough she had dumped the whole bottle of bubble bath into the tub! I tried my best to save what I could and then I just gave up and turned on the water. Vanessa jumped in and had a blast playing with all of the bubbles!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Bubbles Galore!!
So this morning while I was getting Owen down for his nap, Vanessa decided that she wanted to take a bubble bath. She came in to get me and said, "I put bubbles in the tub!" I go in to investigate and sure enough she had dumped the whole bottle of bubble bath into the tub! I tried my best to save what I could and then I just gave up and turned on the water. Vanessa jumped in and had a blast playing with all of the bubbles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment