Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa!!


After the movie we took the kids to see Santa at the Mall. Vanessa was excited to see him and kept saying, "Go see Santa!" Of course when we got there and she saw Santa she instantly clung to me and was not about to let go. When I asked her if she wanted to sit by Santa she responded with, "No, tomorrow."

We were able to get some pictures with him and they turned out pretty good. We all had to be in the picture to even get Vanessa close to Santa. She didn't cry which was good but she didn't smile either.

Owen on the other had thought it was pretty neat. He kept staring at all of the lights and when he saw Santa kept staring at him.

Vanessa wants a play kitchen and Barbie for Christmas. She has been a very good girl this year and I bet Santa will bring her what she wants!

While heading to the car, Vanessa said that she wanted to go see Santa again. I asked her why and she replied, "I want another candy." We couldn't help but laugh. What a little smarty pants!

No comments: