So this past week has been pretty crazy for us. On Friday, we started moving into our new place. It is just our luck that it was freezing and snowing. Luckily, we didn't have to travel far. Also, we were suppose to have new carpet put in a week ago but they were doing it the day we moved in so we had to move all of our stuff into the garage!
We have finally got all of our stuff in our new place! We have spent the last couple of days trying to unpack and get things organized. It is a lot harder with two kids trying to get things done but we have had a lot of help. Mark's family is just amazing with all of the help that they have given us! Thanks so so so much!
We are hoping to get things all organized before Christmas. We still have to get our Christmas decorations up. I am sad that we won't have them up as long as I wanted to but I will try to get them up ASAP.
We are so excited to have a place of our own. Vanessa has been really excited. The first night there she kept going around saying "This is a new room, and new house." She likes having a space to herself as well.
Also, I am happy to report that Mark got a job offer from a company in Ogden! I am so excited for him! This will give him so great experience! We have truly been blessed!
I will try to post some pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Yay!!! Congrats on the new place and the job! What wonderful blessings! We love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment