So the other day, I was working on the computer and put Owen down on the floor to play while I finished up. The next thing I know he is whining so I look down and found him half way under the rocking chair. He has learned to scoot back and gets stuck a lot. After I found him I started laughing and so did he. He is such a cute little stinker!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Silly Owen
So the other day, I was working on the computer and put Owen down on the floor to play while I finished up. The next thing I know he is whining so I look down and found him half way under the rocking chair. He has learned to scoot back and gets stuck a lot. After I found him I started laughing and so did he. He is such a cute little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment