On Saturday, Mark, Vanessa, Laura, Arianne, and I all went to the Ringling Brothers Circus in Salt Lake (we had to leave Owen because it would have been too noisy for him). It was so much fun! The acrobats were amazing to watch and we also got to see performances by elephants, tigers, and dogs. I was so impressed with the quality of show that was perfomed.
Vanessa's favorite part was the elephants. She got all excited when they came out and when they left she tapped me on the arm and asked, "Mom, where did the elephants go?" I had to explain that they went in the back to rest.
We all had such a great time and I am so excited that we were able to go and make some great memories.










1 comment:
That's way cool! I love Vanessa!! I bet that was a fun trip for all of you! I remember going to the circus when I was little and I loved it!
Post a Comment