Monday, September 21, 2009

Exercise!



Vanessa loves to exercise with me. The other day, I got out my yoga mat to do some Pilates and Vanessa came into the room and wanted to do them with me. I would say that she is much more flexible then I am. I am very impressed with how she can move!

She is so much fun right now. She will repeat everything that you say. Which means that we have to be very careful of what we say. She knows how to say Mississippi and says it very clearly. She also likes to say Wallaby, Albuquerque, Washington, Clifford, and many other words. She continues to amaze us with how smart she is!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

She is WAY more flexible than I am! I heard her say Albuquerque and Wallaby on skype and it was so cute! I can't wait to hear her other words like Washington and Clifford. She's a smartie! She must get that from her aunt Michelle! Love you all!