Some other updates are that he has his fussy time which is from 7pm to about 9pm but it is not too bad. Well, today wasn't! He is continues to grow so fast! He has outgrown most of his newborn close and even some of the 0-3 month ones. I think we have ourselves a "Chunky Carl."
He loves to sleep on his stomach. I know, I know, it is bad but sometimes it is the only way he will fall asleep. And you do what you have to to make babies happy. I don't let him sleep on his stomach at night just mainly for his naps during the day.
Owen loves to make funny faces. Here a few that I was able to take pictures of.
We really are loving having our little boy and big girl! It is so much fun seeing them grow and progress.










2 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! I love his smiles! I'm so glad you got a picture of them because I'm sad I'm missing his cute smiles! I also love the one of him making a funny face! What an adorable nephew! And yes, he is growing into his name "Chunky Carl"! That makes me laugh! I'm so excited to see you guys next month!!! Love you!
he definitely has some super awesome cheeks! I LOVE THEM!:) So cute!
Post a Comment