While there we were able to go to a car show. We saw some pretty cool cars. My favorite was a baby pink Ford Mustang. Pink is my favorite color.
Mark's favorite was a 2010 Chevy Camaro that looked exactly like "Bumble Bee" in Transformers. It was pretty cool to see that car.
We also got to go to the ward party. It was fun being able to see all of the people in my home ward. This was the first time they have seen Owen and we got lots of compliments on how cute he is. I would have to agree with them all!
One of the coolest discoveries we found in Delta was at Alco. We found Extra Giant Marshmallows! They are HUGE!!! It is like 5 marshmallows in one! I will take a picture of them and post it!
It was a fun weekend and we are so glad that we were able to see our family!










1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun in Delta! I'm glad you found a pink car. Maybe you can get a pink minivan! ha ha! I am excited to see the pictures of the huge marshmallows! Can you imagine the S'More it could make?! Yum. Lots of love!
Post a Comment