Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two Months Old





Today, our little boy turned two months old! Time has just flown by. I can't believe he is that big already. It seems like yesterday that I was waiting for him to come.

He has been such joy in our lives these past two months. He is so cute and his little smiles make everyone that sees them smile. Vanessa loves to take care of her little brother. She likes to wipe his nose and mouth and even help me change is diapers.

Some of his accomplishments since birth are: Holding his head up by himself, smiling, cooing, staying awake more, getting more rolls around his legs and arms, getting a personality, and liking only one position to go to sleep (being cradled on his belly in someone's arms.)

He has his two month doctor's appointment tomorrow so I will be able to update you on his growth stats as well.

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Happy 2 month birthday Owen!!! He is so adorable. I miss everyone! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon! I'm sorry you are sick! It's no fun being sick when you are a Mom! Good luck with job interviews! Love you lots!