Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vanessa's Christmas Party

I signed up to go and help with Vanessa's Preschool Christmas Party on Monday. Vanessa was super excited for the party because Santa was going to be there. We also were able to bring Owen along with us too. Vanessa had a lot of fun going to all the different stations to play games and in the end seeing Santa Claus. Santa even gave her a little present to open which was some Princess magnets. Owen at one point asked me if he could go sit on Santa's lap so I took him over to see him. As soon as I tried to sit him down, he started to cry. Poor little guy. He stopped crying as soon as I help him again so we were able to at least get a decent picture. Overall the kids had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas and it was so fun being able to hear them sing all of the Christmas songs they have been learning this past month.

No comments: