I am officially 26 years old! I don't feel like I am a year older and I have a hard time remembering how old I actually am. I started the day off by going to work for the morning shift. I was lucky enough to find someone to cover my afternoon shift. I was able to come home and just relax and play with the kids. When Mark got home, he fixed me one of my favorite recipes for dinner, Chicken Milano. It is a delicious dish of sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, basil, and noodles. It was very yummy and I was glad that I could share it with my cute family! After dinner, the kids super excited to help me open my presents and so was I. The kids got me the first and second Harry Potter DVDs and Mark got me the ultimate gift, a Silhouette Cameo Craft Cutter!!!! Man, I love that guy! I was so thrilled and excited to have gotten it! I couldn't wait to start crafting with it!
Mark's family was able to come over to help us celebrate. They gave me a new Downeast Wonder Tee (which I definitely need for after baby comes) and the 10 Virgins Book. My family bought me some more Downeast shirts which came in the mail on my birthday. I was excited to get some new shirts! Thank you all for the great gifts!
For my birthday cake, I requested to have a Pazookie (a cookie cooked in
a cast iron pan and topped with ice cream and chocolate syrup. YUM!!)
and instead of a cake. I just wasn't feeling up to cake. It was a great choice because it was delicious!
My birthday was so much fun. I love being able to spend special moments like this with my family. I have the BEST family in the whole world! Thank you for making my birthday so special and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment