This pregnancy has seemed to fly by! I had my last monthly doctor visit last week. Baby "Tina" is healthy and growing well. It is always so much fun being able to see her each month through the ultrasound. She is still measuring about a week big so hopefully that means she will come a week early. She is quite the active little girl. While trying to measuring her heartbeat she kept moving around and made it hard for the doctor. She loves to move and kick and stretch especially at night. I haven't had too many problems with sleeping yet. I think having two other kids helps to wear me out each day so I sleep very soundly at night. I am feeling pretty good. Every once in a while I don't feel the best
but that is expected. Bending over is getting quite difficult and so is
painting my toe nails. It looks like Mark will have to help me with that
one until she is born since I am only going to get bigger!
The kids love talking to her and she loves to hear their voices. Every time they talk to her she kicks and moves around. They are getting excited to finally meet their baby sister and so am I! Just 8 more weeks left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment