We have been busy busy these past couple of weeks. We are officially moved out of our home in Syracuse and in transition. We are staying with Mark's parents in their basement for a few weeks while we await the closing of our home. We are very appreciative of Mark's parents for letting us stay with them. It was very bitter-sweet for us when it came to cleaning out the house and moving things out. This past year has really flown by and we have had such a great time living here. We are very grateful for the opportunity to have meet such amazing people. I am really going to miss our awesome neighbors. We have been very blessed to have made some great lasting friendships. This by far is the hardest move we have made but it is exciting to think that is just a few weeks we will finally be able to have a home of our own!
While cleaning the house I was reminiscing and thinking about what I have learned by living here and serving in our amazing ward. I realized that my testimony has been strengthened tremendously. I have learned the importance of serving others. I know that it is a sure way to draw closer to our Savior and the experiences and friendships that I have made I will treasure forever. I also gained a deeper testimony of being a child of God. I know that regardless of our stature in life, God knows us and loves each one of us for who we are. We have so much potential for good in this world. I am truly grateful for all of the examples that people have set for me. I have learned so much from them! I will always treasure our time in Syracuse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment