Friday, May 13, 2011
Happy 28th Birthday Mark!
Mark is now just two years shy of hitting the big 3-0! We had a fun time celebrating his birthday with his sisters. I fixed a him a yummy dinner of Stuffed Jumbo Shells and Caesar salad. While we waited for our food to settle, the kids helped Mark open his presents. I was super excited for him to open them. The kids gave him the new Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Wii game. I surprised him with a new electric razor and some clothes. His parents gave him a book about Italy. That made us even more excited for next Fall to arrive! The best present that he got was a phone call from our Realtor. We found out that THE HOUSE IS FINALLY APPROVED FOR CLOSING!!! We couldn't have asked for a better present than that!! So we will officially be home owners in just a few weeks.

I got him a shirt that says "There's no place like 127.001 (computer code for Home.). He He He... He thought it was pretty clever. Thanks RoShawn for sending me the info.



After presents, I surprised him with a Cookie Dough Ice cream cake and creme filled chocolate cupcakes. He really loved the ice cream cake. In fact, we all did! We sure had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday. We are so happy to have Mark in our lives. He is my best friend and incredible husband and father. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment