This Wednesday, I loaded the kids in the car and made the drive to Delta to attend my little brother's high school graduation. I can't believe that he is old enough to be graduating. Time has just flown by. It was so much fun seeing him. We are all so proud of him and all of his hard work and accomplishments. He is now starting a fun and exciting chapter of his life! Congrats Cody! We love you so much!
Friday, May 27, 2011
Delta High Graduate 2011
This Wednesday, I loaded the kids in the car and made the drive to Delta to attend my little brother's high school graduation. I can't believe that he is old enough to be graduating. Time has just flown by. It was so much fun seeing him. We are all so proud of him and all of his hard work and accomplishments. He is now starting a fun and exciting chapter of his life! Congrats Cody! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment