Friday, May 13, 2011

22 Months on Friday the 13th!


Owen is 22 months today. He will be two in just two months! I can't say enough about our adorable little guy. He is just so much fun and I just can't help smiling at him every time I see him.

Here are some things about Owen:

  • Just the past month, Owen has had a vocabulary spurt. He can now say two word sentences. Just yesterday he was playing on the banister and shouted across the room with "Watch This!" He then proceeded to dance and turn around.
  • My favorite word he says is "Maimi." She is the Japanese foreign exchange student staying with my in-laws. He really has found a friend in her. He enjoys playing with her and loves to say her name over and over.
  • His dancing skills are exceptional! I think we have a break dancer on our hands.
  • He knows is colors pretty well. If in doubt though he will just say blue.
  • Just has now figured out how to climb out of his pack and play. Since his crib is in storage for the moment, the pack-and-play is where he sleeps for now. Hence, getting him to sleep at night has been a real challenge this past week. We can't wait to get the crib back.
  • He loves playing with play dough, dinosaurs, reading books, and especially with his big sister.
  • He is Vanessa's little shadow. They go everywhere together and most of the time enjoy each others company.
  • He is still my sweet little mommy's boy. He loves to be cuddled and I love to cuddle him.
  • He weighs 22 lbs and growing.
  • He is a very good eater. We are always amazed with the amount of food he can eat.
We are just crazy about him and love watching him grow!

No comments: