Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Playing catch up yet again...

Well it has been almost 3 weeks since I posted last. Time really does fly by. Things are staying quite busy around here. I have been busy getting some stuff sewn for a boutique this weekend and trying to keep up with the kiddos. We also are watching a foreign exchange student for the week while Mark's parents are gone to Hawaii. It has been super fun having Maimi with us. The kids just love playing with her.

Let see, the kids are just growing like crazy. Just a few days ago, Owen went poop on the potty, twice! He is only 20 months but is showing lots of interest in going potty! This is awesome!! I am hoping to have him potty trained by two if all goes well. Vanessa is as cute as ever. I just love talking with her and listening to what she has to say. We have definitely have been blessed with sweet children.

Mark has been busy updating our computer so that is another reason why I haven't posted for so long. I will have to post the pictures on the blog when I can find where he has put them :)

We got an offer back from the bank on the Roy home last week. We have been thinking long and hard about letting the offer go on the home. We felt that it was not the right home for us. We never wanted a split entry home and it was a bit too far out of the way from stores and other things. We got a strong impression that we should focus on the Clearfield home. So we took our offer off the Roy home and are now just waiting to hear back from the bank on the Clearfield home. I sure hope it was the right decision. I hate having to choose from two good things. We are hoping to here back from the bank in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So if all goes well we could be homeowners soon!

No comments: