So the other night at dinner, Owen decided that he was going to use his yogurt as lotion and head cream. He was very thorough and got every inch of his little head covered in the stuff. I can see how yogurt could be easily mistaken as lotion. I couldn't get upset because he was really having a lot of fun and it was just too cute!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
The Many Adventures of Mr. Owen
So the other night at dinner, Owen decided that he was going to use his yogurt as lotion and head cream. He was very thorough and got every inch of his little head covered in the stuff. I can see how yogurt could be easily mistaken as lotion. I couldn't get upset because he was really having a lot of fun and it was just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment