Thursday, April 14, 2011
Playground and Bowling
We were able to go and play at the park in between the bad weather we are having. The kids really had a lot of fun running around and sliding down the slides. Vanessa was finally brave enough to climb up those scary ladder things that are always at playgrounds. Personally, I hate them because it scares me to death to watch her climb up them. Also, as soon as Owen saw Vanessa climb up them, there was no way of keeping him off of them! The little tike has no fear. He just climbed right up them. I have no pictures because Miss Paranoid Mommy had to be right by him to make sure he didn't fall. Can I say anxiety attack. Anyways, the kids really enjoyed the time outside and the exercise.

That night, we took Maimi bowling. I felt really bad that we weren't able to do much else while she stayed with us. We had a great time bowling. The kids loved being able to push the ball and see the pins fall down. It has been awhile since we have been so that made even more fun. I love being able to get out and do something together as a family!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment