I go on spurts when it comes to pulling out my sewing machine and making something. These past couple of weeks I have been sewing up a storm! I found a tutorial (click here) on how to make a pleated t-shirt dress. I had some extra fabric and it looked so simple and fun to make so I busted out the sewing machine and started sewing! It turned out so cute and it was so darn easy! I love it! Vanessa looks absolutely adorable in it. I also made her a matching headband with cloth rosettes. Now that I have made one, I am wanting to make more!
I also found a pattern from the same Make It and Love It site for a little boy's tie. My project for this week is to make a few ties for Owen. I am excited to see how they turn out. I will post pictures when I get them done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment