Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peter Pan

Mark's sister Laura was able to be a mermaid in their school's play of Peter Pan. We were able to go and see it for ourselves and were very impressed with how they did. The props were amazing and the acting was very good. Overall, it was very enjoyable to watch. Laura did so well in her parts of dancing. It looks like she is having so much fun. I was telling Mark that high school days are just so much fun because you are given so many opportunities to work on your talents and just have fun! I am so glad that Laura got this opportunity to be in this play!

Vanessa and Owen were able to go to Story time with Peter and Wendy. They made some fun hats, learned how to sword fight and twirl ribbons. Vanessa didn't want her picture taken with Peter Pan. She kept saying I'm scared and I'm too little to get my picture taken. It was still fun and adventurous for them.
Laura the Mermaid
She made a very beautiful mermaid. I loved her costume and make up.
Twirling the ribbonsOur Little Lost Boy
Our Little Tiger Lilly

No comments: