Sunday, March 20, 2011
Happy St. Patrick's Day
We had some little leprechauns come and visit us for St. Patrick's Day. They made a mess of our front room and left a trail of shamrocks to some goodies. Vanessa and Owen loved the bright green wrapping paper and loved ripping it off. Vanessa got a cute bright green shirt and zebra print skirt, a Winne the Pooh puzzle, Strawberry Shortcake coloring book and colored pencils. Owen got a cute green and white shirt with a monkey on it, a Winnie the Pooh puzzle, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring book.


We had a green meal for dinner! I made a cup out of limes and placed orange (supposed to be lemon but I didn't have any) jello inside it to look like a pot of gold. We had Alfredo with green sauce, broccoli, and green juice. Oh and I can't forget the rainbow cupcakes! All of it was so yummy and best of all, fun! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment