It seems like my life right now is crazy busy! I can't seem to get all that I want done in a day! Summer is always hectic with all of the fun vacations, family parties, and outings. These past three weeks have been crazy! Mark has been working overtime and actually has put in a whole weeks worth of hours in overtime. The next paycheck will be very nice indeed! I have been busy with the kids, parties, appointments, cleaning house, family, 5k runs, and so much more.
So today after teaching a lesson about procreation to my Miamaids, I came home from church and decided that it was time to relax! I got the kids feed, put them down for a nap and grabbed my book and read! It definitely feels nice to relax! This next Saturday we are staying home and enjoying our home and kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment