Friday, October 9, 2009

Washington D.C. Here We Come!!!

These last couple of days has been very busy. I am trying to get everything packed for our D.C. trip. We leave tomorrow and we are so excited to see the Nation's Capital and Jeff, Michelle, and Aliyah! This will be my first airplane flight along with Vanessa and Owen's. I am excited but also nervous. I hope that all goes well with the kids too! I think that is what is worrying me the most. Stay tuned for updates on our Vacation! I will try to post some pictures as soon as I can.

Another reason why I am so busy, I have been making a cake for a little boy's first birthday. His theme is airplanes so I made a fondant cake with a red fondant airplane. It was so much fun to make and it turned out really cute. I woke up really early this morning so I could get the majority of it done before the kids got up. I bet you know what I will be doing when the kids take their naps....Yep! Sleeping!


The kids are doing great. They never stop growing that is for sure! Owen is starting to arch his back really well and has almost rolled over! He also is starting to laugh. His little giggles are so contagious and so cute! I posted a video so you can see for yourself.






1 comment:

*vickie* said...

Hi Sorensen family! It was fun to read the latest news and see such cute pictures. Hope you are enjoying your trip. I look forward to seeing your updates. Take care. Love, Aunt Vickie