Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Owen Rolled Over!





Owen has figured out how to roll over! He has been working on it for a couple of weeks now. On Tuesday, Oct 26th, he finally did it!

I put him down in his crib to go do my hair. When I came back he was on his stomach. I left him like that for a few minutes and came back to find him on his back again. He can roll both ways and gets pretty far.

It took Vanessa a little while to figure out how to roll from her stomach to back again. But not Owen. He can do it effortlessly. Every time I lay him down, he immediately rolls over. He enjoys being on his stomach at times but he usually gets upset.

I know I say this a lot but I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Wow! Yay! He did it! He was getting close when he was out here. I can't believe he rolls over both ways! That is one talented kid! It took Aliyah awhile to figure out how to go from stomach to back. Give him a kiss from us.