Friday, October 30, 2009

Vanessa is offically potty trained!

We tried potty training Vanessa a couple of weeks ago. She did really good for the first day but decided that it was too inconvient for her to stop playing and go potty. So we let it slide and told her that she would need to wear diapers until she learns to go potty. She wore them for about a week and this Wednesday, she wouldn't let me put her diaper on her so I asked if she was ready to wear big girl panties. She said yes and suddenly has become potty trained! It was so easy! I guess she finally decided to be a big girl.

She will occasionally have an accident if we don't get her to the potty fast enough but overall she is going great! I am so glad that I don't have to change diapers for two kids now!

No comments: