So, I was able to get some really cute candid pictures of Owen smiling yesterday. He was giggling and was so happy last night. I love how he is getting more personality each day. He is just so much fun! I can't believe that he is now 3 months old! Time goes by too fast!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Our Cute Little Boy!
So, I was able to get some really cute candid pictures of Owen smiling yesterday. He was giggling and was so happy last night. I love how he is getting more personality each day. He is just so much fun! I can't believe that he is now 3 months old! Time goes by too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
He is so adorable! I love his smiles - they are contagious. I just love that he smiles with his whole face. Oh, I miss you all!
Post a Comment