Thursday, August 25, 2011

12 Weeks

I had my 12 week doctors appointment on the 15th. I was excited to go and see how the baby was. With being so sick, I was a bit worried about the baby. My fears were put to rest when I got to see our little one move around and hear the heart beat. The baby was moving so much! It was crazy just watching him/her turn, kick, and flip and not be able to feel it. The doctor said everything looks good and healthy and he even told me that he is 95% sure of what the sex of the baby is...Vanessa and Owen most likely will be getting a baby sister! Vanessa has been saying this all along so she wasn't surprised when I told her. She just told me, "Mom, I know you are having a girl because you are a girl!" We are definitely excited to welcome another girl into our family. My next appointment we will be able to tell for sure if it is indeed a girl but for now we call her baby Tina (Vanessa's choice).



No comments: