Today is a great day that Mark and I have been dreaming about since we were first married! We are now officially homeowner's! We signed the papers this morning and will get the keys tomorrow to our first home!
We are so excited! This week is going to be quite busy with cleaning, painting, and carpeting. This might seem not quite so fun to some but I am itching to get started with all of the projects. My mind might change at the end of the week but for now I am stoked!!! We were very blessed to have worked with some great people, James and Wendy Martin, our real estate agents, Veritas Funding, and Founder's Title. They are the ones that helped us make our dream a reality! Thank You! If anyone is looking to buy and sell, check out the Martin's website www.everyutahlisting.com. They are amazing to work with and will help you find a great home for a great price!
Pictures to come of before and afters so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment