We found this princess bike on ksl.com for only $15.00! What a deal. I love when I can save us some money! It was very gently used so we snatched up the deal and surprised Vanessa with it! We rode around the block yesterday and she was getting so good and fast. I had to jog to keep up! Bike riding will be a great activity this summer.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Princess Bike!
We found this princess bike on ksl.com for only $15.00! What a deal. I love when I can save us some money! It was very gently used so we snatched up the deal and surprised Vanessa with it! We rode around the block yesterday and she was getting so good and fast. I had to jog to keep up! Bike riding will be a great activity this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment