Last week was quite the week! We spent the entire week working on our home to get it move in ready. We ripped out the carpet, and nail boards (not an easy job!), took off wallpaper in 3 rooms (not an easy job either...I HATE wallpaper!!) cleaned walls, baseboards, doors, and floors, and finally painted. We didn't think we could get it all done in time but with long days, late nights, and lots of help from family we were able to accomplish it all! And we are now all exhausted but the house looks AMAZING!
We were able to move our boxes into the garage Saturday. I was amazed with how many boxes we have and a bit overwhelmed when we started unpacking and trying to find a place for it. I wish I had a magic wand to just point at the stuff and have it magically appear where I need it to. I know we will get the task of unpacking done but it might take us a bit! Things are moving along and I even have put up some pictures and wall hangings. Hopefully in the next two weeks we will get done. (Pictures to come soon!)
We love our home! It feels so good to finally be settled and have a home of our own. Vanessa loves her pink room. When we showed it to her for the first time her jaw dropped open and she squealed with delight and said "I love it!" Owen when he saw his room he pointed to the walls and excitedly said "Blue!" I know that we will really enjoy living here!
Thank you to all the people that helped make this happen. We couldn't have done it with out you and we really appreciate your love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I love your home too!!! I can't wait to have some movie nights and bbqs with you all there!! (plus some brazilian butt lift morning exercises haha)
Post a Comment