Thursday, October 7, 2010

MIA Blogger!

Sorry about not blogging sooner! It has been quite a while since my last post. Mark has been updating our computer and rearranging our pictures into different hard drives so I wasn't sure where they were being stored. Also, it seems like I have been running around like crazy these past few weeks! So now that I have some time I will trying catching up!

The kids!!
Vanessa and Owen are just so much fun! They are definitely a handful. Owen loves to try doing whatever Vanessa is doing. It can be a good thing but also a bad thing. He has learned how to throw a pretty good temper tantrum from big sister. Overall though, she has taught him many good things. He is talking a lot more now. He still jabbers most of the time but we can make out some words in between jabbers. He likes to say any word starting with "B." Ball (Bau), blanket (Bee), Bath (Ba), Bird (Bir), Bug (Ba). He knows how to say and sign Duck (Da), Milk (Mi), Mom (Ma), Dad (Da), No, All done, Dog (Da and pats his leg). He is getting his animal sounds down. He knows what a cow, dog, fish, lion, duck, bird, horse (does raspberries), and elephant. He loves to climb anything! The other day I found him on top of some boxes looking out our window! Yikes!! He is such a boy and we really love watching him grow and learn.

Vanessa is quite the little girl! She loves playing dress up and wearing her Sleeping Beauty dress. She has even told me that she needs to wear it to sleep because that is what Princess Aurora does. Nice! I had a nice time trying to explain that one to her! Her favorite movie right now is Sleeping Beauty. Well everything is Sleeping Beauty! She has decided that she wants to be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween! I was surprised by that choice :) She is asking a lot more questions now. I don't mind answering her but it is when she keeps asking "Why, Why, Why" even after I have told her why that gets a little old. One of my favorite things that she has just started doing is asking me if she can have or do something. This is how she asks: "Mama, should I get a drink of milk now? (with this adorably sweet look on her face). She starts every question with should. It is so darn cute! And she has just started calling me Mama. I love it! Her little voice is what just melts my heart! She loves playing with her neighborhood friends! We can get quite a house full of kids some days. She is such a great sister to Owen. We love watching them play and laugh together!

What big sisters are for!
Owen loves being outside!
Posing for the camera!
Love the look on her face!

No comments: