Monday, October 18, 2010

Books!

Vanessa and Owen really enjoy reading books! It is so fun to be able to sit down and read then lots of stories. Owen really loves to look at animal books and point to the pictures. He also likes to make the appropriate animal sounds. He makes the cutest sounds!

Vanessa loves to have us tell her a bedtime story of the Disney Princesses. Her favorite one is Sleeping Beauty. After we get done with that story she politely asks if I will tell her the Snow White one and so on until we have told her all of them! She is getting to be quite the storyteller herself. I will ask her to tell me one of the Princess stories and she will go in to great detail when telling the story. She never ceases to amaze me. The other day, she playing Sleeping Beauty and suddenly she made an angry face and said in a wicked witch voice (she was pretending to be Maleficent) "She will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and DIE!!" She further stated, "I will call down all the powers of hell!" That last statement we had a little talk about. She has quite the imagination and I love it!
It must be an exciting book!
Blowing Raspberries
We Love Books!

No comments: