On Sunday, July 25, 2010 Owen took his first steps! We were actually in the middle of Sacrament meeting when he just took off and took a few steps! We were so excited and a bit distracted the rest of the meeting trying to get him to do it again.
He would walk sporadically throughout the whole day. Some while I was teaching Young Women's and some at home while we had the missionaries over for dinner. Since Sunday he was been trying it more and more. I have a good feeling that he will be walking by the end of August. It doesn't seem real. He is so little and I am excited but a bit sad cause that means my little baby is growing up. I haven't got a good picture of him walking so when I do I will post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment