Another project that I finished was recovering the crib bummer. I came across some teal and pink butterfly fabric a while ago that would go really well with the decor in the girls' room. I didn't really want to buy another crib set so I took out our old bumper and unpicked the the fabric. I used the same back fabric but just changed the front and added some pink ribbon around the edges. I also measured the the spacing between ties so it would fit even better around the crib. It was a bit of a process but I really love the outcome of it. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to put on the wall above the crib.Things are coming along and we are getting very anxious to meet our baby girl.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Preparing for Baby "Tina"
The past couple of weeks, I have been "nesting" and getting ready for baby's arrival. Organizing, washing baby clothes, and deep cleaning has been on the to-do list. The other day, I got a huge burst of energy and scrubbed the kitchen from top to bottom. It was so nice to have a spotless kitchen even though I was a bit sore after doing it.
I also have been trying to get some other projects done. I have been wanting to get as much done as possible before she come so I was able to make her blessing dress and with some cute matching booties. I also finished her car seat canopy and it is just waiting for her arrival.
Another project that I finished was recovering the crib bummer. I came across some teal and pink butterfly fabric a while ago that would go really well with the decor in the girls' room. I didn't really want to buy another crib set so I took out our old bumper and unpicked the the fabric. I used the same back fabric but just changed the front and added some pink ribbon around the edges. I also measured the the spacing between ties so it would fit even better around the crib. It was a bit of a process but I really love the outcome of it. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to put on the wall above the crib.Things are coming along and we are getting very anxious to meet our baby girl.
Another project that I finished was recovering the crib bummer. I came across some teal and pink butterfly fabric a while ago that would go really well with the decor in the girls' room. I didn't really want to buy another crib set so I took out our old bumper and unpicked the the fabric. I used the same back fabric but just changed the front and added some pink ribbon around the edges. I also measured the the spacing between ties so it would fit even better around the crib. It was a bit of a process but I really love the outcome of it. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to put on the wall above the crib.Things are coming along and we are getting very anxious to meet our baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment