Vanessa and Owen wanted to build a snowman. The snow wasn't packing very well so we built a baby snowman. Vanessa was very good at getting all of the supplies needed for the nose, eyes, mouth and arms. She also wanted to put a hat on it. She told me while building the snowman that we needed a hat so it could come alive just like Frosty. When we finished and she put the hat on it, she sat in front of it waiting for it to move. I had to explain that snowmen don't actually come alive. She was very disappointed and sad. If I could have made it come alive, I sure would have.
It was sure fun being able to play outside in the snow with the kids. I love every moment I get to spend with them.
| She was quite disappointed when it didn't move. |










No comments:
Post a Comment