Wednesday, October 5, 2011

20 Weeks!

This week I officially have made it half way through the pregnancy! Yeah!!! Time is flying by much faster now and I am staying very busy. My belly is getting bigger each day and I can feel our little baby moving much more now!

We had our big ultrasound yesterday and we were finally able to know for sure what we are having. We are having another sweet little GIRL!! Vanessa couldn't be more excited!

I am always a bit nervous for this big ultrasound because the doctor checks all the major organs to see if they are functioning and developing properly. We were relieved when she said that everything looks perfect! We also were able to get some 4D pictures of our baby girl! It was so exciting to be able to see her cute little face. She kept putting her hand up by her face so it was a challenge to get a good picture but we were able to get a few. I can't wait to be able to meet her and welcome her into our family.



3 comments:

JS said...

Yea! We are having a girl too, and I am super excited. Congrats. Hope you are having fun in hawaii!

Dani said...

Congratulations you guys!!! We'll have little girlies born within a few weeks of each other! :)

Michelle said...

She is so cute! Congratulations! Can't wait to have another niece!