Monday, May 18, 2009

We are moving!!

So this last Friday, we decided that it was finally time to move. We are moving the first week in June to Mark's parent's basement for a couple of months. We are excited to be close to family and to be able to start looking for an apartment or a house. I am saddened by this sudden decision because I have grown to love Logan. It has been our home since we got married and Vanessa was born here. It has been a great place to live and we have made many wonderful lifelong friends while here. I will miss them so much! I guess it is bittersweet. I have a hard time with change and moving is very stressful on me! Oh well, it is sad now but I know I will be happy with the change when all the moving is over. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...

Sabrina,
It's breanna hill clawson, send me your email to breezee04@hotmail.com and I will add you to my blog. if you would like (it's on private) I would love to stay in touch