Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Staying Busy!

So, we only have 9 more days before we move! We have been busy packing most of our belongings in to boxes these last couple of days. Moving takes a lot of work and energy! Every morning I wake up and am so sore! I am very glad that we chose to move before the baby is born. It would have been to hard to pack things up with a newborn.

I am also busy making a cake today for a birthday. She wanted a cake with Hugh Jackman on it. I am excited to do it and can't wait to see how it turns out. Busy, busy, busy!!

This last weekend we spent with Mark's family. It was so fun to get to see everybody and to finally meet our little niece! She is such a doll. We have pictures but I haven't had time to put them on the computer. They will be up soon. It was fun being there for Aliyah's baby blessing. She was so cute in her little white dress. Anyway, I will post some picture when I have some more time!

No comments: