Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Update

On Monday, I had another doctor's appointment. My doctor was way behind because she had delivered four babies that day so I had to wait while. I really hate waiting at the doctors office. Anyway, I finally got in to see her and very thing looks good. The baby is continuing to grow at a good pace and I passed the glucose test with flying colors! I got to hear his little heart beat which I always love to hear! I start my series of 3 week check ups and then it is down to the 2 week ones. We are in the homefront! This pregnancy has seemed to go by much faster then with Vanessa. I am grateful for that. I can't wait to have my body back. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being pregnant but it will sure be nice not having a huge belly and 20 extra pounds to carry around.

No comments: