In celebration of the release of the New Moon DVD, I decided to throw a little party for us girls. We had the party at Mark's parents house. We had fun decorating the basement in red and black streamers and balloons. I even made some Team Edward and Team Jacob red velvet cupcakes. They did not look professional by any means because I didn't have much time to prepare them. But they were still fun. We had some red punch for "blood" and ate pizza. I even found some New Moon plates and napkins. The girls and I were really excited to for the party and it was just so much fun being with them. We had a blast and took so fun pictures!
Kimberly made us a poster with Jacob on it. Vanessa and Owen even got help.
It turned out great! Thanks Kimberly, Owen and Vanessa!

We like to call this the Mowgli (From the Jungle book).

The Decor and Food!

Team Jacob, Team Edward, Bella and The Voltori Cupcakes

Streamers!


We had fun putting on some red lipstick and posing for pictures. This picture is so great because of Kimberly's eyes. We had no idea that she is indeed a vampire that likes to drink human blood. It is the perfect picture to take at a New Moon Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment