In celebration of Owen's 8th month birthday, we decided to make blue pancakes. Owen even got to try some too! All I can say is that he loved them! He kept signing and saying "Mo, mo" for more. He loves being able to pick up little pieces of food and eat them.
Vanessa also loved the pancakes. She thought it was so much fun eating them. I think that colored pancakes are going to be a hit at our house. I love eating pancakes for dinner. Matter of fact, I prefer eating them for dinner rather than breakfast. And making them different colors just adds to the fun!
We had a really fun weekend this past week. We were able to have Laura come and stay with us while Mom and Dad went to Virginia to visit the Thomson Family. Laura and I had a lot of fun making some more bracelet watches and we even went and got a manicure together. Laura picked blue and I chose purple fingernail polish. It was fun to be able to go out and spend time with her. She is so much fun and so darn cute! I am so happy that I have great sister-in-laws that I can hang out with too! We loved having her stay with us and hope she can stay with us again!










1 comment:
Yum - blue pancakes! I love pancakes anytime too. Thanks for watching Laura so Mom and Dad could come out and visit. It meant a lot. Sounds like you had fun! Love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment